The task force will meet for 2 days from February 1-2, 2010 in the Judicial Council Conference Center of the Administrative Office of the Courts in San Francisco.
If you would like to address the task force at an upcoming meeting, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or the address or fax below at least 4 business days before the meeting. Please include the following information in your request:
- Presenter's name (Your name)
- Title/position (i.e., Party, Attorney, Mediator, etc.)
- Contact information (i.e., address, telephone number, e-mail, etc.),
- County of residence;
- Organization or affiliation, if any (i.e., Are speaking for yourself and/or an organization?); and
- Brief description of presentation (i.e., What are you suggesting?).
- If you have a pending family law case in any California court, please specify which court(s).
The Task Force cannot hear comments on specific cases so please do not include your court case number, court department, names of any parties, attorneys, court staff, judicial officers, mediators, or any individual names or references to the specifics in your case.
Please feel free to e-mail, send, or fax your written statement in advance. You may address the task force for up to 3 minutes, as time permits.
Elkins Family Law Task Force Center for Families, Children & the Courts AOC
455 Golden Gate Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3688
Web site: http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/jc/tflists/elkins.htm