“The single biggest challenge confronting the state courts … is the rising number of self-represented litigants.”
Their Challenge is the LDA’s Opportunity!
“The self-represented are no longer just the poor, but their ranks now include more members of the middle class and a rising number of small businesses.”
Please join us for an informal round-table discussion about the future of the LDA profession and what we, as business owners, can do to boost profitability in this new era of self-help legal services.
- When: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Mimi’s Café, 10788 Westview Parkway, San Diego (Mira Mesa Blvd. @ I-15)
- Cost: Just whatever you pay for your food & drink
- Sponsored by: Alliance of Legal Document Assistant Professionals, Inc.
* Remarks by: Chief Justice John T. Broderick, Jr., NH Supreme Court, speaking at the 2008 Equal Justice Conference